Wednesday, January 7, 2015

DIFFERENT LEVELS OF KNOWING

I was driven by these horrible moments to realize something had to give. Things could not continue the way they were. I was going crazy with worry and it was not making things any better. I needed to look for a different way to be with Andrew and myself.  
I had been seeing a Jungian therapist since just before Andrew went to the Citadel. I also did group psychotherapy work and I was learning a lot about myself. It was hard to bear and hard to bare my new understanding of just how immature and unaware I am. The good news is it looked to me like I did at least have options.
        
           However, learning about these options and putting them into play as my default setting were two very different levels of knowing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment