Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MORE CITADEL



Last night John and I went out to dinner in celebration of our thirty-ninth wedding anniversary. As we sat with our drinks, looking out over The Schuylkill River it was quiet and peaceful. We had gone early so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. I was thinking about what I had written above and wanted to check out what John’s perception of Andrew choice of the Citadel.

 I asked him if he had any misgivings or negative predictions. He said, “No not at all, as a matter of fact I was proud of him for picking the Citadel. I knew it would be a harder, a more  physically and mentally taxing approach to college life than a regular school and I felt like Andrew knew that and selected it because he felt the Citadel  was about  taking life and school more seriously.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment