Sunday, July 13, 2014

TAKING MEDICATION FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE


Marnie and Eileen came home to go with us to West Chester to help him move into his dorm. They wanted to do this because he had helped both of them move into college. Marnie had arranged to buy beer for him but not to let John and I know she was doing it. When I found out I became so upset because I did not know how the beer would react with the medication he was on. 

 I somehow expected Marn and Lou to understand just how at risk he was; they wanted him to be as he always was.  Moreover, he most often seemed like his normal self as long as he took his meds regularly. His sisters did not want him to be sick and he himself hated the idea that he was sick. Hence, his difficulty with accepting that he must take medication for the rest of his life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment