Wednesday, December 17, 2014

NO TIGER AT THE WATERING HOLE

At one point, I thought that everything is a choice. Now I wonder if much of what feels like a conscious choice is really a rationalization that occurs a nanosecond after our unconscious physiology reacts to the incredibly complex information coming at us at unfathomable speed, intricacy, and diversity.

 The unconscious allows me to take it all in, processing at lightning speed, and often leaves me with the feeling that I am in control, in charge.


     When I feel angry or annoyed over a problem, am I already angry and the problem situation  gives me a place to go with my anger, my defensive energy. 

     
     This life force challenges me constantly. I cannot live without it but I often do not know what to do with it now that there is no a tiger at the watering hole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment