Wednesday, December 24, 2014

A GOOD USE OF MY TIME

I know that for much of the last two and a half years I have not felt much of anything except a growing desire to leave my job. I had no interest in pursuing clients, no interest in dealing with the daily rejection of a sales job. Really, no energy or enthusiasm for discovering the next client or the next job and feeling terrorized by having to go in to work every day with people I loved being with and not being able to do my job well.

         The only real peace I felt was when I was away from work and with my grandchildren who are completely distracting. Even physically overwhelming at times.  Now that I am out of work and home with time to think, read, and write all this down, it turns my contemplation to the question,  what is a valuable or good use of my time?

No comments:

Post a Comment