Tuesday, September 30, 2014

NEW SHOES

"No, it’s not worth it for me." is the same thing you had said to me a couple of weeks before you were fired when I wanted to buy you shoes.
You were walking around with a hole in your shoe. When I called your attention to it, you said, “It is fine. I don’t need new shoes. I can’t afford them”.
 I insisted and said that I would buy them for you.
We went over to DSW and I asked you what shoes you liked and walked up and down the aisles making suggestions. You did get a little excited. 
You always had good taste in clothes and you always like to look nice.

You ended up picking out three pairs that you liked. I bought them all. I thought twice about it but rationalized that you never asked for much and I often bought things for the girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment