Thursday, November 27, 2014

ANDREW'S NOTE



Well, lets take little time to rest on Sunday. Everybody needs some rest even John Andrew Gillis. Amen. I am relaxing for the rest of the day. Okay. Just keep on trucking. I drive a Hyundai Sonata. 
May 28, 2009. My heart, my fear, my love, my mind will be free forever.
          Okay, I will be wiser and stronger each day of my journey, Is it crazy to follow your dreams, maybe, food and drink is awesome.  Passion, I don’t get it. But that is how it is. Freedom. Who? USA, that bad, that good. We will whe the Back th straight up. Eas does it okay. He is the best. Believe he would not be where he is unless he earned.  JAG. Mr. President. 
     The best obviously he is older and wiser. Those are the facts. I do it all for  love and peace and oh yeah honor!

Well deserved break. Thank you and good night. I love you all. Peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment